I love taking photos of my dog, if you could see my iPhone, in the gallery I would say 96% are photos of Rolo. We love taking themed photos and I always get asked how I get him to sit so well for the camera. Well one thing that makes it super easy to take photos of him is that he is super food motivated. If I got a treat in my hand he will do anything I say to get that treat! I want to share some tips on how to take some good fall photos with you pet. This photo is from fall 2014. He is sitting a little awkward in this photo but I love the contrast of the leaves and his fur! Will get out for some fall 2015 photos soon, just waiting on the leaves to turn color a little more.
Tips for taking good Fall Photos;
1. Pick a pet friendly location.
2. Bring ways to get your pets attention, could be treats, squeaky toys,a ball, their favorite shoe..
3. If your pet isn’t off leash trained, I would advise to keep on a leash.
4. Iphone Tip! Want to snap lots of photos in a few seconds; hold down the button you use to snap a pic, it will take multiple photos.
5. Try doing some editing, I love using picmonkey.com. Its free, simple and makes photos look amazing!
Do you have any tips for taking some good Fall photos of your pet(s)? Share them with us below.
**Thank you for stopping by our blog and I hope you enjoy reading about something we are very passionate about; being animal lovers. If you enjoy our blog be sure to share it with your friends & family and check us out on our other social media pages below:
*NEW* Periscope: RescueMomBlog
*NEW* SnapChat: RescueMomBlog
Instagram: rescuemomblog #rescuemomblog